Thursday, November 14, 2013

Map Art

I've been thinking for a while about maps and making something with them!

Here's my first piece: Vintage Paris Map and a story. You can see the whole Paris Map here, part of it is coloured, the rest of it black and white and faded just to see the story better! :) And of course I had to make a lovely, dreamy romantic story about The City of Love, also known as City of Lights: Paris! I used an old map of Paris and O try to build a parisian atmosphere: lovers, shopping, pets, cats, lights and I couldn't helped myself of adding a hot air balloon! Of course, everything is old fashion style. About the 30's-40's.


Romantic Paris 



And my second piece:

Under the Paris Sun



And, if you like tea and London...

4 o'clock tea London Map




I'm thinking to make Rome and Venice, too.Until then, enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment